It's tax season! And while hopefully you already have your taxes taken care of for this year, it never hurts to take a look at your business strategies and think ahead to next year.
The OPEN Forum has compiled a list of articles to help answer common tax-related questions and help clarify the filing process. You can view the full list here, but highlights include:
- Should a small business do its own taxes?
- How to minimize what you owe and maximize your return
- How to choose an accountant you can trust
- 3 most common mistakes made when filing business taxes
- The future of online sales tax
- Planning ahead: 5 ways to save money on your 2012 taxes
The OPEN Forum has also created this interesting infographic to show a snapshot of business taxes in the United States.