Tribute, Inc. is proud to announce that we are now a member of the National Fluid Power Distributor’s Association (NFPA). NFPA provides an effective forum for fluid power suppliers, manufacturers and distributors to advance their collective interests.
NFPA provides members with a number of great benefits:
- Get connected through conferences, regional meetings and trade shows
- Grow your business by access to industry information and Stats Dashboards
- Shape the industry through councils and committees
- Build the future through NFPA’s many programs to engage students
A long-time member of The FPDA Motion & Control Network (FPDA), Tribute is heartened to see that NFPA and FPDA have formed an alliance and meet regularly to discuss how the two organizations can enhance their working partnership for the benefit of the fluid power industry.
NFPA is sponsoring the Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference (FPIRC) coming up October 14-16 and convening in Chicago, IL, where you can learn all about the future needs of the fluid power industry.
An extended series of educational events hosted by the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP) and sponsored by NFPA, there will be keynote presentations to learn more about what’s happening in the fluid power industry.
- Roadmapping & Future Needs of Industry: An overview of the Fluid Power Advanced Manufacturing Consortium (FPAMC) collaboration to address manufacturing challenges in this technology. FPAMC’s goal is to create a sustaining industry-led consortium of experts from academia, industry and government labs to advance fluid-power manufacturing in the United States through technology road-mapping for the next generation of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power components and systems.
- Organized Innovation: Ed Frauenheim is an author, speaker and director of global research at the Great Place to Work Institute. Ed is co-author of Organized Innovation: A Blueprint for Renewing America’s Prosperity (Oxford University Press, 2014). The book, which profiles the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power as well as other Engineering Research Centers, argues that America’s approach to technology development in recent decades has been disorganized to a fault, and that a new, more coordinated method is needed. All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Mr. Frauenheim’s book.
Tribute, Inc. is a provider of ERP business management software for distributors and fabricators in the power and automation industry. For more information on our TrulinX software, visit www.tribute.com.