IHS GlobalSpec, a leading global source of information and analytics, has introduced IHS Engineering360 (www.engineering360.com), the world’s largest online destination for engineers.
The new site offers trusted, authoritative editorial content, analysis and insights; product research and tools; an interactive community; and other critical information for engineers and technical professionals across multiple industries and disciplines.
“At IHS, we know engineers pretty well: we have been addressing their needs for detailed engineering and technical information for more than 50 years,” said Don Lesem, vice president, digital media and engineering insight for IHS. “IHS Engineering360 helps engineers keep current on rapidly changing technologies and ever-changing market needs, all from a trusted source.”
The primary components of IHS Engineering360 include:
- News and analysis: Editorial coverage that spans the engineering landscape and offers trusted and authoritative industry perspectives, analysis and insights.
- Product and supplier discovery: Product research and discovery tools powered by IHS GlobalSpec technology that give engineers and technical professionals the ability to search millions of products by specification.
- Standards: The latest information on standards from cross-industry standards development organizations, provided through IHS Standards Expert. This data simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards, helping readers mitigate risk and gain competitive advantage in the product design process.
- Reference: Gives readers access to validated engineering methods by searching from books, journals articles and IHS Knowledge Collections, including examples, programs, software and tools.
- CR4 Community: Provides access to an engaged, interactive online community of engineers and technical professionals worldwide.
IHS Engineering360 editorial covers the entire engineering landscape, with key areas of focus such as automation and control, electronics, energy and natural resources, general engineering, manufacturing, materials, network and computing and process equipment.
IHS Engineering also offers 80+ e-newsletter publications designed to provide you with a deeper, more precise look at your world — for FREE!
IHS Engineering360 is the latest in a series of 360 online platforms launched by IHS. Other sites include: www.electronics360.com,www.janes360.com, www.IHSmaritime360.com, www.datasheets360.com and www.IHSairport360.com.