The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) and Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP) are co-hosting the 2016 Fluid Power Innovation & Research Conference in Minneapolis October 10-12, 2016.
The official topics for the research program have been released:
Monday, October 10, 2016
- FPIRC Breakout 1: Fluids & Lubrication
- FPIRC Breakout 2: Modeling & Control Systems
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
- FPIRC Panel 1: Role of Start-Ups in a Healthy Industry
- FPIRC Panel 2: External Technology Trends
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- FPIRC Breakout 3: Mobile Applications
- FPIRC Breakout 4: Industrial Applications
- FPIRC Breakout 5: New Applications
Conference highlights also include industry exhibits, networking activities, optional fluid power lab and manufacturing facility tours, and keynotes on fluid power innovation. The conference is expected to attract manufacturers, OEMs, researchers, and media from across the nation.
Tribute, Inc. is a provider of business management software for industrial distributors who provide design and fabrication services for fluid power and motion control solution providers. Click for more information about TrulinX, our Windows-based software designed specifically for complex fabrication projects.