If so, stop by the Tribute booth (#14) and check out all the advantages that business management software by Tribute, Inc. has to offer Eaton distributors.
Attending EDM will expose you to countless ideas on how you can accelerate and sustain your rate of growth. By attending the impactful EDM workshops, hands-on demonstrations and Expo, you'll gain the deeper expertise and insights needed to better understand:
- Opportunity Creation and how to increase your rate of success
- End markets harboring the best growth potential, now and over the horizon
- Platforms and applications in those markets you should target
- Products to lead with and how to ensure pull through of additional products to maximize sales
- Bundling products into systems, services and solutions to differentiate your business and add customer value
- Enhanced sales tools and training that equip your team with powerful technical and commercial information, success stories and datapoints to anticipate customer needs, exceed their expectations, and make the sale!
Workshops you don't want to miss!
- 1414 - Industrial Hose: Identifying Winning Strategies
- 1431 - X20 Rapid Response Program
- 1454 – Synflex - Phase II
- 1462 – Manage Resistance & Resolve Objections
Click here for more information and to register.
Tribute, Inc. has enjoyed a long and well-established relationship with Eaton Corporation to provide its distributors with the tools and support needed to facilitate communication, decrease transaction costs, and streamline their supply chain.
Check out the session by our Inventory Sharing Partner, WarehouseTWO, on Wednesday at 10:15 am: #14113C - Basics of Inventory Management for People NOT Responsible for Inventory Management.