Tribute, Inc. is proud to sponsor Fluid Power World's free webinar, Proper hose assembly guidelines, from the factory to the field, to be held February 12, 2015 from 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm EST.
NAHAD Hose Safety Institute Advisory Council members Rick Pitman of PSC and Jim Reilly of The United Distribution Group, GHX Industrial, LLC, will discuss the proper use of hydraulic hose, from fabrication and assembly to industry drivers and field usage in this webinar.
They will also explain NAHAD’s role in improving hose standards and what engineering personnel need to know. The Hose Safety Institute Advisory Council provides important guidance, input, review and focus in support of their goals which include identifying emerging issues and critical applications and providing education and standards related to hose assemblies.
Free Webinar: Proper Hose Assembly Guidelines, From the Factory to the Field
February 12, 2015
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm EST
Click here to register
Tribute, Inc. is the premier provider of ERP business management software for hose and fluid power distributors. Originally designed and developed by a hydraulic and hose product distributor/fabricator, TrulinX has a host of features specific to the hose distribution and fabrication industry, including:
- Built-in Hose Configurator – builds hose assemblies in seconds
- Labor and cut length calculation on all hose assemblies
- Ability to easily manage hose assemblies (pricing, costs & shorts)
- Ability to add Crimp and Assembly Instructions with each Assembly
- Built-in Generation of Serial Numbers/Labels
- Lot Control Visibility & Management
- Partnerships and Integration with major hose and fitting manufacturers